1. HOW DO YOU GET TO FILMTOWN?
Filmtown can be reached by car, or by public transport (bus, train) to the nearest town Tukums, located 12km from Filmtown.
2. WHAT IS THE ENTRANCE FEE TO FILMTOWN?
Children under 7 years old – Free of charge
Youth 7 to 12 years old / Pensioners – 1.5€
Students, Adults – 3€
3. ARE GROUP DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE?
Groups Tour (15 persons or more) – 4€/person
Special Effects Show – 4€/person
If the group selects both the Group Tour and the Special Effects Show the charge is from 4.00Ls/person.
The program is for two hours with the entrance ticket.
4. IS FREE PARKING AVAILABLE AT FILMTOWN?
Free parking is available on a daily basis.
For public events the price is 1€-2€.
5. HOW LONG IS A FILMTOWN VISIT?
A Filmtown visit can last around 3 hours. The length of your stay depends on the selected program(s) and visitors’ expectations.
6. IS FILMTOWN OPEN FOR LUNCHES?
At the Cinevilla Pub you can enjoy a good meal and relax all day long.
7. CAN YOU BRING IN YOUR OWN FOOD AND BEVERAGES ONTO THE FILMTOWN TERRITORY?
Visitors may bring their own food and drinks. For public events however this may be restricted.
8. IS FILMTOWN OPEN ALL YEAR?
Yes, viewing the Filmtown territory is open all year round.
9. DOES FILMTOWN OFFER ACCOMODATION?
Filmtown offers overnight facilities for up to 150 beds and an extensive camping area.
10. WHAT DOES FILMTOWN OFFER FOR CHILDREN?
As of 2012 Filmtown has a children’s playground with equipment with swings, slides, silent phones and other activities.
11. IS THERE AN AGE RESTRICTION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SPECIAL EFFECTS SHOW?
There is no age restriction for the Filmtown Special Effect Show
12. IS THERE AN AGE RESTRICTION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE “DEFENDERS OF RIGA CHALLENGE”?
The course can be used by participants from the age of 7 years.